1. The Critique Group meets monthly at 7:30pm at the APG Gallery and is for members only.
2. Guests may visit once but then will need to join for any additional visits. Check the APG calendar for exact dates.
3. Critiques are moderated by a changing roster of photography educators and other art professionals.
4. If you want to show your work, write your name on the Sign-Up Sheet when you arrive. Critique is limited to 15 Presenters – first come, first serve.
5. Presenters are limited to 6 prints and critique time is limited 6 minutes if there is a full roster of 15 presenters. Sessions will be longer if there are fewer presenters.