APG will be launching an in-gallery store selling member's small prints, books, cards and more. If you are interested in participating, please send us examples of items to view. We'll be reviewing and selecting items for the store throughout February.
- Submit 10 jpgs (or less) of work you’d like to sell in the store by emailing director Beth Lilly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Size jpgs to 1024 pix wide at longest dimension at 72dpi.
- Books, calendars, postcards etc can be dropped off at the gallery for review.
- If selected, prints will need to be in a clear poly bag. Maximum width of final piece, including mat, if matted, is 13".
- There is no cost to submit work to be considered for the store, however, you must be a current APG member.
- Artists receive 70% of the selling price. Commission on books will vary.
Deadline to submit work: March 6th