Join APG members for our 29th Annual Push Pin Party and Membership Drive. Photographers are invited to showcase their work at one of our biggest events of the year. No need to mat, mount, or frame; Prints will be attached to gallery walls with push pins. Acclaimed photographer Tom Meyer will be making free portraits on site.
People's Choice Award
This year everyone will have the chance to vote for their favorite prints, and the top 3 artists will be announced on our website, newsletter, and social media. The artist that receives the most stars will win a free space in APG’s exhibition, Choice.
- Only APG members can display photographs (Join or renew at the door)
- $10 for general admission (not showing work)
- Staff will be on hand to sign up new and renewing members starting at 6pm – doors open at 6:30pm
- Membership is $35 / $25 for Students (with valid student id)
- Each artist is limited to an area roughly 20” x 30”
- Space is available on a first come basis
- Prints may be for sale: Artists handle all sales so be ready with cash, checks
- Artist may trade prints
One Night Only
Take home a new addition to your art collection that night. No need to come back to the gallery. Prints that aren’t sold or traded on Friday night must be taken home that evening, and APG is not responsible for prints left at the gallery. Any work left at the gallery will be considered abandoned by the artist and becomes property of APG. The submission of your entry constitutes your agreement to the terms of this exhibit.