APG is pleased to announce Choice 2017. This non-juried exhibition is open to all current members. This is your chance to show a personal favorite or get feedback on a new direction. It's your choice.
- Each artist may enter 1 or 2 pieces in the show
- Artwork cannot have been exhibited in the APG Gallery before but may have been in Airport Show.
- Artwork must have been created within the last five years.
- Members must secure a spot in the exhibition by registering online.
- All photographs must be delivered by the deadline framed and matted, or mounted and ready to hang, with either hanging wire or cleat attached. $10 fee if APG has to add cleats or wire.
- Framed dimensions may not exceed 44” on any length.
- Registration requires artists submit a jpg of the work to be exhibited.
- Artists may not switch images after registering.
Registration Begins: Monday, February 20, 10am
Deadline to Register and Deliver Work: Wednesday, March 22, 4pm
Opening Reception: Friday, March 30, 6 - 9pm
Exhibition Closes: Saturday, April 29
First: Purchase Entry Fee
Second: Submit image
- Export image as JPG. Resize to maximum 2048 px on the longest side (72ppi).
- Rename file to the Title of the work, exactly as you wish it to appear (example: My Great Photo.jpg )
Your name will be automatically prepended to the file upon upload.