Join us for the 31st Annual PUSH-PiN party, where photographers are invited to pin up their best prints at one of our biggest events of the year. APG will provide pins for participants. This year, APG has partnered with the Atlanta School of Photography (ASoP) to offer huge takeaway prizes for the winning participants.
Registration begins at 6:30pm and doors will open at 7pm. PUSH-PiN is free for APG members and $10 for non-members.
Come enjoy a slice of pizza and a beer on us. And be sure to check out a favorite feature: the Photo Booth. This year, ASoP will take over the booth, which will feature a fun new tech toy: Pixel Stick
PUSH-PiN will feature four jurors to select this year’s awardees.
Susan Bridges, owner of Whitespace Gallery
Amy Miller, Director of Atlanta Celebrates Photography (ACP)
Bill Boling, Founder and owner of Fall Line Press
Nancy McCrary, Publisher of South x Southeast photo magazine
Awards & Prizes
The jurors will choose three winners to receive 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Place prizes. Prize winners will be announced at 8:30pm. You must be present to claim your prize.
1st Place: $100 gift card to ASoP, 1 APG Membership + 1 waived entry fee
2nd Place: $50 ASoP gift card + APG membership
3rd Place: $25 ASoP gift card
People’s Choice Award
This year, everyone will have the chance to vote for their favorite works. The top three artists will be announced on our website, newsletter, and social media. The artist that receives the most stars by the end of the exhibition will win a free space (no registration fee) in our Choice 2018 exhibition and will also receive a $50 gift card to ASoP.
- Free for APG members, entry fee of $10 for Non-members (Click HERE to become a member).
- Entry tickets go on sale starting at 6pm, doors open at 6:30pm
- Space is available on a first come basis
- Volunteers allowed to pin-up photos prior to opening
- Unframed, unmounted prints only
- Quantity – as many prints as will fit on 24" x 24" space
- Artists can sell their work - gallery takes 20% commission for any sale APG handles
- Label the back of all photographs with your name, title, price and phone number
- Buyers can take home prints at time of sale.
Download wall labels and fill them out in advance to beat the crowd
Pick up Prints
The exhibition closes on January 27th, 4pm. All prints must be picked up between 12 - 4pm, between Tuesday, January 30 - February 3rd.