APG is pleased to announce Choice 2018. This non-juried exhibition is open to all current members. This is your chance to show a personal favorite or get feedback on a new direction. It's your choice.
- Each artist may enter 1 or 2 pieces in the show
- Artwork cannot have been exhibited in the APG Gallery before but may have been in Airport Show or Photo Buckhead exhibition.
- Artwork must have been created within the last five years.
- Members must secure a spot in the exhibition by registering online.
- All photographs must be delivered by the deadline framed and matted, or mounted and ready to hang, with either hanging wire or cleat attached. $10 fee if APG has to add cleats or wire.
- Framed dimensions may not exceed 44” on any length.
- Registration requires artists submit a jpg of the work to be exhibited.
- Artists may not switch images after registering.
Frame Loan Program
Please take advantage of APG’s new Frame Loan Program. Drop by the Gallery to look through our selection of quality black wood frames to see if one will work for your piece. These frames are available for check out for a small fee (100% of which will be used to replace frames as they age).
APG offers need-based scholarships for all of our exhibitions that will cover the registration fee. Don’t let a lack of funds prevent you from sharing your vision with the world. Be a part of the photography community and show your work today. Just email APG and request our simple form.
Registration Begins: Monday, Jan 29
Deadline to Register & Deliver Work: March 17
Exhibition Dates: March 29 - April 28
Opening Reception: Thursday, March 29, 6 - 9pm
Exhibition Closes: Saturday, April 28
First: Purchase Entry Fee
- Check-out cart will appear in top right corner of site ^
Second: Prepare Text File and Images
- Export image as .jpg. Resize to maximum 2048 px on the longest side (72ppi).
- Rename file to the title of the work, exactly as you wish it to appear (example: My Great Photo.jpg) Your name will be automatically added to the file upon upload.
- Create a simple text file (can be .docx, .rtf or .txt) with your name, website, and title list that includes creation year, medium, outside framed dimensions, and price. Upload this file along with your images. We suggest you download one of the example files on this page to use as a starting point.
- Once you have paid the entry fee and uploaded your files, you will receive a confirmation email.